iOS App Instructions
The following instructions are for the Versalume Multicolor Smart Module iOS app. Our Android app is coming soon.
Please note that you're installing beta software and that the installation process will take you less than 5 minutes. You'll only be required to go through this procedure the first time you install the app. Once we have launched the app to the general public, you'll be able to install it from the Apple App Store.
1) Sign up
Sign up for the latest iOS Beta of the Versalume App - you'll need to enter your email address.
2) Accept Beta Invitation & Install App
Follow these steps to accept your invitation:
1. Accept the invite - on your iOS device - through the invite email.
2. Open the link in Safari and enter your name.
3. Install the "Crashlytics" profile on your device when prompted.
4. Click the link and you can install the app.
3) Trust Enterprise Certificate
Next, you'll have to "trust" our Enterprise developer certificate before running our app for the first time. Follow these steps to do this:
1. To trust the certificate, go to the Settings app on your iOs device. Navigate to "General" then scroll down and tap "Profiles & Device Management"
2. Select the certificate called "MetaNeer Labs, Inc (Ent)"
3. Press "Trust MetaNeer Labs, Inc (Ent)"
4. Select "Trust"
Need help? Have feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.